2.08.2010

VDay Gift Pick: Little Miss Matched

If you are looking for an adorable gift for the young lady in your life - Little Miss Matched is the place. Their adorable selection of heart embellished options are perfect for any growing gal. I might be too old but I just love the fun prints on their duffle bags. These bags are just the right size for toting gym clothing and all your slumber party needs. The detaching shoulder strap and convenient interior cell phone pocket - make this a duffle bag I am happy to be seen toting. I love the idea of giving a middle school or teenage girl one of these cute bags and stuffing it with other fun heart goodies from Little Miss Matched. Their socks, pjs, notebooks, tights, undies/tanks, and even their hair bands would all make a really sweet present. Also - don't miss the new Piece of Cake Pouch. It is just begging to be filled with bit sized candy and lip-smackers. Clearly I need a little girl to shop for this Valentines. I have so many ideas that I would love to give from Little Miss Matched...hopefully my boys won't be too disappointed with heart covered socks.






Subscribe Via Email


Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...