11.17.2009

Give him a clean shave with Erno Laszlo

I like my husband to have a close shave and since he started using the Hydra Therapy Shave Cream he has no trouble getting one. The rich cream formula uses essential oils, vitamins C & E, and glycerin to ensure your man leaves the bathroom without little toilet paper pieces decorating his face. In addition to delivering knick free results it will also soften, moisturize, and protect his skin. This cream is like pampering for me. I would steal it to use when I shave my legs but my husband would be less than thrilled with me. It's hard to find a product that my man gets excited about and in his book the Erno Laszlo Hydra Therapy Shave Cream in something to write home about!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...