8.21.2009

Time Flies


It's frightening to see how fast my boys are growing. I'm not ready to have them grow up. It seems like it keeps going quicker and quicker. Things are pretty hectic today as we are preparing for the big double birthday bash tomorrow. Why throw two parties when I can knock it out in one crazy bash? I will take lots of pictures and be sure to share how round two with our giant homemade slip & slide goes. Last year we used dish liquid and everyone's eyes were on fire - you live and learn.

Things around here have been crazy hectic but what else in new? On the 14th my husband and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. We have made it 5 years and cheesy as this sounds we are stronger than ever before. Then between Connor's bday & Jackson's bday, their double party, school starting back up soon, doctor visits, and all that jazz....I can't wait for labor day. It all calms down after labor day and I can get back on a routine and breath. We are heading out of town soon to enjoy our last week of summer and have our first vacation with just the four of us (unless you count all the traveling we do with my husband's job). On top of all that I have been on an organizational frenzy!!! I have been cleaning out every closet and drawer. Then I had a massive garage sale and used the proceeds to decorate our living room. We have lived in our home for almost 3 years and this is the first time we have painted together. I am really excited about how the room is shaping up and I will be sure to share pictures when it is finally done. I also would love some feedback from readers about what to put on my mantle and this shelf. I am horrible about the finishing touches.

I know you have heard it before but things will eventaully get back to normal around here. The goal is to have it start back the day after labor day!! We will see how that goes. I have been putting together some cool reviews for you. I have lots of unique toys to show off and a bunch of ideas for fall style/beauty for my fellow busy moms. There are also loads of giveaways to come and not too far off will our holiday gift guide!! Thank you for being so patient with me. NWB readers have shown me so much understanding and loyalty - you guys (or gals, probably gals) are the best!!Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...