6.15.2009

Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of Queen

I love Queen. Unfortunately it doesn't make for the best soothing baby music when bedtime rolls around. I had my doubts that anyone could turn Queen into a lullaby without destroying the melody. I was proven very wrong when I listened to Rockabye Baby! lullaby renditions of Queen. This is one of those things you just have to hear to appreciate. Although the soft and soothing sounds of this cd are without vocals you'll catch yourself doing a little impromptu karaoke as you rock your munchkin to sleep. They included all of my favorites in this fun cd, even Fat Bottom Girls and We Will Rock You. How did they make those baby friendly? Somebody was really talented when they put this one together because they pulled it off beautifully. Spare your child of the dated nursery songs and give them a jump start on the music you love. Rockabye Baby! also has cds filled with lullaby renditions of tons of your favorite artists. You can browse the full selection here, listen to some of the tracks and even get some cool apparel to go along with it. Don't forget to cast your vote for who the next Rockabye Baby! album should be....The Who has my vote!Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...