6.15.2009

All night long!


I absolutely love this photo. It is so serene. So simple but the light makes it special. We just returned from another trip to the beach. Yes - we are really spoiled this summer. This trip was much better because there were no scary hotel rooms or random toilet dwelling crabs. It was just a blissful weekend at the beach complete with Dad, Nana, and Pop. It never ceases to astound me how rapidly my children are growing and changing. This weekend Connor truly began to swim all on his own. He will swim underwater for a bit and then bob up for air. He will jump fearlessly into the deep end and then swim back to the side. The poor little guy swam so hard on Friday that he went to sleep with red eyes at 6 pm and didn't awake until the morning. Jackson now proudly sports 2 teeth. He also has the uncanny ability to stand up all by himself without pulling up on anything. He can hold this pose for about 1 -2 minutes and will occasionally take a step or two. I know that walking is just around the corner for him. Last night when we returned home he finally slept in his bed. ALL NIGHT! Yes ALL NIGHT!!!!! He is almost 10 months old and this is the first time this has happened. I'm feeling very productive having gotten my first full nights sleep in...well...I'm honestly not sure how long. Thank you Jackson and my fingers are crossed you will give me a encore performance tonight!!Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...