5.20.2009

A Teething BonBon

A good teething toy is really hard to find. I am not a fan of those water filled plastic things that you freeze. It might just be me but they always seem to smell kinda funky and I don't want that scent in my babies mouth. My son is always looking for the next exciting thing to chew on but he rarely finds something he enjoys that also passes the mom test. Unfortunately for him I don't think that telephone cords and flip flops are good teethers. Dress Me Up has one of the few teethers that both my little guy and I can agree on. The Teething BonBon is actually handmade using all certified organic USA cotton and organic lambs wool. You can dip the knots into cool boiled water and then toss it into the fridge. It provides a really soothing teething bonbon for your child to enjoy. You can even wash and dry it in the machine. My son seems to enjoy it whether or not it has spent time in the fridge. He likes the texture and the design. It is easy for him to grasp and I assume it most feel good on his gums because he just keeps going back for more. You can buy this online at The Little Seed and while you are their make sure you browse all of the other wonderful things they have to buy for your family. The Little Seed has everything from toys to clothing, to furniture and baby gear - their speciality is organic & eco-friendly products!Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...