5.19.2009

Sparklehearts

I have to admit I would probably buy Sparklehearts just for the cute bottles. I love the sunshine, rainbows, and hearts! I am a total sucker for cute packaging. Luckily Sparklehearts is more than just a pretty bottle. They are a unique line of products created with girls in mind. Until learning about Sparklehearts I had no idea that nearly 60% off the products placed on your skin are absorbed into your body. That makes me want to be really careful what is going on my children's skin and my own. Did you know that a popular chemical (carmine) in body wash is made from boiling bugs? When I heard this I had to toss out any bottle of body wash I had in my bathroom that contained carmine. It makes my body itch just thinking about it. Thank goodness for mom-created Sparklehearts because their products are made from 99.6% natural ingredients and no boiled bugs! They use good for you ingredients like green tea extract, coconut, shea butter, and essential oils. Looking for more reasons to buy? Sparklehearts are made in the US, never tested on animals, have no artificial fragrances or colors, no phthalates, no sulfates, no parabens, and they are even packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. Right now Sparklehearts has 5 products to choose from - shampoo, conditioner, detangler, body wash, and body lotion. You can learn more about Sparklehearts on their website and your child can even create their own Sparkleheart design - you can also find them on facebook! You can save 20% off your purchase using the code Blog20 at checkout!

You can enter to win your favorite Sparkleheart product! To enter visit Sparklehearts and then fill out the form below. The deadline to enter is May 26th at midnight EST. You can double your winning chances by subscribing to Now What Baby.



Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...