5.19.2009

'and the little dog laughed'

I am loving this Australian designed brand - 'and the little dog laughed'! The clothing has an old fashioned but whimsical feel and reminds me of when I was younger. This season's line is styled to have a shabby chic appeal and the result is classic, comfy, and beautiful. The line was named after the children's nursery rhyme Hey Diddle Diddle (my son's favorite nursery rhyme too) and it gets lots of it's inspiration from the designer Kylie Platt's childhood memories. I love how she combines different textures to create her unique clothing. The luxuriously soft stretch fabrics used feel great and look great! I am really drawn to the line because it feels childish but classically elegant at the same time. I have a hunch that this clothing would still look stylish if my grandkids wore it years from now. They have a timeless style to them. An added bonus - when you order clothing from 'and the little dog laughed' it comes packaged in a really cute ribbon trimmed zip bag which you will definitely use again. Zip bags are a motherhood necessity.


Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...