5.19.2009

KalaStyle

I am instantly drawn to these fabulous soaps from KalaStyle. They are destined to become my go to gift for friends and family. I love the vivid & chic packaging. I would definitely want to display this for all my buddies to see. It's almost too cute to shower with! In addition to the hip Love Soap & Peace Soap, KalaStyle also has a really fun Hope Soap and Save Water Soap. These wonderful soaps are made using organic aloe vera and they do a great job of cleansing your skin. I found the scents to be delightful! I really loved the light minty scent of the Peace Soap. I think my favorite thing about the soaps at KalaStyle is the messages actually promote things I agree with - who doesn't want things like peace, love, and hope? You can get up on your soapbox (literally) with KalaStyle's statement soaps.

While you are checking out KalaStyle be sure not to miss the huge collection of products offered ranging from things like soaps to lip care. They also have baby care items!Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...