4.21.2009

A quarter of a century


Today is my birthday. I am now a whole 25 years old and for the first time I am starting to feel like an adult. Twenty five sounds mature. I'm not sure what it is about this particular birthday but I am not feeling it at all. Every other April 21st of my life I was jumping up and down in eager excitement because this is MY DAY. The one day a year when I can be completely self centered and just do whatever makes me happy (within reason). I can be selfish...it's my birthday!! This birthday is different. It is different in that this day feels no different than any other day. I still got up, did chores, took care of my boys, and worked. Same old day. On the bright side it seems that my usual birthday curse might be broken! I would go more into detail but that might jinx me. So - here's to another year and a toast to many more!!Best Blogger Tips

3 comments:

Alisha said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Melissa! I hope your b-day curse is broken and that this year is magical for you and your website :)

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Melissa! I turn 26 this year and yes I feel old. My boyfriend takes me to our special restaurant every year and its wonderful, but other than that it is just the same plain old day. I have been trying to take the day off of work for my bday each year, that helps.

PATSY said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MELISSA!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...