4.15.2009

Got a spare?


Connor is already such a little man. He was out joy riding with his buddy when they got stuck on the side of the path. He got out of the vehicle and examined the tires and then announced that they had a flat tire. He is trying to change it out here. I didn't even know he knew about tires going flat. If he had said I think the battery is dead - that I would have got because it's becoming a frequent occurrence for us. Either I leave something plugged in I shouldn't or "someone" with tiny hands turns on lights I am unaware of. The end result is a car that won't start and Connor looking at me saying "call Papaw". Papaw should start billing me.Best Blogger Tips

2 comments:

PATSY said...

THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST DAY EVER WITH YOUR LITTLE MAN AND OUR LIL'MAN. WHEN CONNOR GOT OFF THAT JEEP, TURNED AROUND AND SAID TO LIL'MAN, "I THINK WE HAVE A FLAT TIRE", I JUST ABOUT FELL OFF THE GOLFCART LAUGHING SO HARD AT CONNOR. WHAT A DAY OF FUN THAT WAS SEEING THEM 2 LITTLE COUSINS HAVING SO MUCH FUN IN THE WOODS.

Kristin said...

How cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...