4.15.2009

FIT2BMOM

FIT2BMOM was created by a mom who realized the need for workout clothing that was both comfortable & flattering for pregnant women. Her line of active wear for expectant moms is so cute that I want to wear it even though I'm no longer pregnant! FIT2BMOM has tanks, tees, a gorgeous jacket, capris, skirts, shorts, even headbands. You are certain to find everything you need to exercise and to do it in style. It's a constant struggle for me to work fitness into my daily routine but for some reason if I have a cute new outfit to do it in.....I seem to find the time. I feel so much more confident in something that is cut right and flatters my current figure and that in turn gives me the push to work out.

My favorite item in the collection is the Long Sleeve Tie Top. The Supplex fabric is very soft and it has lots of stretch
to accomadate a changing belly. It also has the ability to wick away sweat & moisture keeping you dry & cool while you work out. The drawstring sides not only give it extra style but they allow you to adjust the fit as you grow. While it looks fabulous at the gym, it also works great with your jeans on a daily basis. Now that I have seen how comfortable this top is I want to purchase the rest of the FIT2BMOM collection!

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...