4.28.2009

Another exciting friday at my home!


I discovered this photo on my camera as I was uploading some new pictures. Apparently my husband thought it was too funny to ignore. I have to admit at first glance it looks like he captured an exciting night at home! My favorite part is the wine glass in the back, the hint of a bag of chips, and the remote controls. I'm sure that I am not the only mother out there who does the same thing on the weekends but somehow seeing it in a photograph kinda makes me want to consider leaving the house again. The worst part is that is my first glass and it is still FULL. I fall asleep before I even have the chance to have a glass of wine.....motherhood can take it out of you!Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...