4.27.2009

Zaida Baby - My First Keepsake Book

Zaida Baby - My First Keepsake is unique from any other baby book that I have seen. It is all about promoting a positive pregnancy and it even starts off with an inspirational love letter. The love letter is accompanied by gorgeous black & white photos and the letter itself is truly beautiful. I love how it also allows you to document your pregnancy and the beginning of your baby's life. It's not your typical cutesy baby book filled with pastel colors. It looks sleek and stylish and the pages will inspire you to fill them with memories and thoughts. It actually has lots of pages set aside to fill with your own photos which to me makes the book even more personal. This is one modern baby book that feels like art and I am proud to display it in my living room or nursery. I love the idea of passing this on to your child when they are expecting their first child. It would be such a neat gift and a way to share the experience with them. One of my favorite pages is the one that lets you write about how it felt to hold your baby for the first time. That is one of the most precious moments in my life and before seeing this book I had never thought to write about it. This would make a really special gift to an expectant friend! The 144 pages create a treasured keepsake that you will be sure to fill with thoughts straight from your heart and that your child will one day truly cherish. You can win your own copy of the Zaida Baby book. To enter to win visit Zaida Baby and then come back and fill out the form below. The deadline to enter is May 27th. You can also save $20 if you enter the code nowwhatbaby at the checkout line!

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...