3.02.2009

Peruvian Chocolate Sugar Scrub


What: Peruvian Chocolate Sugar Scrub ($19)

Why: It uses pure cane sugar to gently scrub off dead cells and leave you with much softer, glowing skin. Created with 100% natural ingredients like organic Dagoba chocolate, French cocoa absolute and golden cocoa butter - trust me...this is dessert for your skin.

Where: Bella Lucce

Wow: This chocolate packs quite a powerful punch when it comes to reviving your tired skin. It not only gives dead skin the boot but the scrub transforms to a lotion like consistency as you rub it and leaves your skin silky soft, not greasy, as you step out of the shower.

Thoughts:
Our testers had a lot of good things to say about this one!

"As soon as I open this container my shower instantly smells amazing. The scrub makes my skin feel so moisturized and the scent is left behind. It's a fabulous way to get rid of dry skin and smell divine." (Melissa)

"It makes me want to eat it! It smells great and I love the consistency." (Hanna)

"It truly smells like chocolate cake." (Ashley)Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...