8.15.2008

08.15.08


It's hard to believe that my little guy is already 3. Time goes by way too fast with your children. Now What Baby is taking the day off to celebrate the birthday of the one who inspired the site to begin with - not to mention my favorite actor. We will be back next week with new reviews. Seriously, it is so scary how fast he has grown. I can already picture dropping him off at his first day of kindergarten and coming home in tears. I just can't get over how quickly it sneaks up on you. I'm completely terrified of when he gets old enough that I am no longer someone he loves to play with and he's suddenly embarrassed to kiss & hug. How much time do I have left? OK - deep breaths....I'm going to go eat some cake and stop panicking!! To all of my readers - have a great weekend!!!Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...