6.05.2008

Yes to Carrots


Personally, I hate carrots. I don't like the taste of them or the smell. But I do love the products from Yes to Carrots and I can attest that they do not smell poorly. The products in the Yes to Carrots line are made from ingredients other than carrots - they use orange color produce group (pumpkins, melons, oranges) to get Beta-Carotene (an antioxidant known for it's anti-aging properties). They also use Dead Sea Mud which is full of detoxifying properties!

Back to the actual products - You'll find that Yes to Carrots has created products for your Face, Body & Hair! Honestly, I really liked all the products in their line. I couldn't find any faults. My favorite - C Today or C You in the Morning Moisturizing Day Cream. This water-based moisturizer makes my skin feel as soft as my little boy's cheek. Honest. I was struggling with dry skin and this moisturizer has been a huge help to my skin. I'm thinking that if carrots can do this for my skin, maybe I should rethink my dislike for them.

Moms please be sure to pamper yourself with the C the Difference Exfoliating & Soothing Mud Mask & try out the Feel the C Pampering Hand & Nail Spa. You might want to try the body butter too! I just love this line of products!! I really like having my skin feel silky and smooth. You can find these products at your local Walgreens - so pick some up and let your body get it's daily dose of carrots (so nice you don't have to actually eat any)!Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...