6.05.2008

Jane Iredale Blush


For my fellow mommies - Jane Iredale! What makes her line of makeup special? She uses a unique mineral formula that has a long list of benefits, like:
  • It won't clog your pores
  • the minerals that compose it cannot support bacteria
  • it has no talc or parabens
  • anti-inflammatory - it will help soothe your skin
  • there is virtually no allergy risk
  • Broad-spectrum UVB and UVA protection - up to SPF 20
  • the silky feeling powders are long lasting and water resistant
Jane Iredale has a full cosmetics line! However, my personal favorite is the In Touch Cream Stick Blush. This cream stick goes on quick & easy. The color stays all day and looks very natural. I end up with the glow that I desire and it takes very little work from me. An added plus is that you can also use the stick blush on your lips and it looks really pretty. I love makeup and before entering motherhood I had hours to devote to getting that perfect face. My schedule is drastically altered now, so this convenient and lasting Cream Stick Blush is the perfect addition to my beauty bag (aka the pocket in my diaper bag).Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...