6.06.2008

No guilt for eating ice cream in the tub!


Makes you hungry doesn't it? It makes me want a cosmo but that is a while away for me. I have found a substitute for fattening ice cream and cocktails! Me Bath is amazing! They have 35 different ice cream flavors to choose from and they all will help you relax. You add a scoop of their bath ice cream to the tub and watch it fizz until it disappears. I have no idea how the bath ice cream does it but your skin will wind up feeling really soft and smelling yummy. Here are just a few of the tantalizing ice cream flavors you can choose from:
  • Choco-holic
  • Chocolate covered strawberry
  • Coconut cove
  • cosmopoliatan
  • Lavendar lullaby
  • Mint Mojito
  • Strawberry Kiwi
  • White Chocolate Heaven
Me Bath also makes delicious products like Shower Sherbet & Body Icing. The Body Icing is creamier than your average lotion but not quite as thick as body butter. It also comes in tasty scents. My master plan is to have a relaxing girl's night complete with ice cream pedicures. When you visit the Me Bath website you can check out a detailed guide to throwing your own Ice Cream Pedicure Party by clicking on the Teen Lounge. It sounds like fun to me - I just need to hire someone to actually do the pedicures for us.....Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...