6.30.2008

Goats can make soap?


I'm no stranger to goats milk. My husband swears it is so good for you and he will actually drive two hours to get raw goats milk. He buys it frozen and savors it for weeks. I am not a milk drinker so I can't say I've tried it, however, when I came across goats milk soap - my interest was peaked! Cozy Moments has a wide arrangement of scents for their goats milk soap. I love the pink marshmallow! It smells so delicious! I have never used a soap that smelt that yummy before.

Goats Milk Soap has more benefits than just the scent. Did you know that it is often recommended by dermatologists to patients with eczema or acne? It helps to relieve dryness and it left my skin feeling sliky soft. It also contains minerals like calcium, potassium, magnesium and vitamins A & B. This soap is perfect for sensitive skin and I would trust it's gentle blend on my toddler too!

The numerous scents add to the irresistible appeal of Cozy Moments goats milk soap. You will find scents like fruity loops, strawberries and cream, pomegranate and citrus, buttercream frosting, green apple, hazelnut latte, decadent chocolate, & lemon lavender. You'll have to visit Cozy Moments to see the complete list!! While you're there you might want to check out the Milk & Honey Creams, Sugar Scrubs, and Whipped Body Frosting. All of the products in the Cozy Moments shop are made with natural ingredients and they only make them in small batches - so you can be sure yours will be fresh!Best Blogger Tips

1 comment:

Amy said...

Looks yummy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...