5.27.2008

Hair free legs made easier!


Finding the time to shave your legs is tricky. Now that I am pregnant it has become even more difficult. If I'm able to fit it into my schedule - bending over isn't as simple as it used to be. I am really excited to have found VEET's new In Shower Hair Removal Cream. All you have to do is spread it on your legs and hop into the shower a minute later. Try not to rinse it off for about 3-4 mins and then you simply rub your legs with the sponge provided. It actually does work! I was hair free in a total of 5 mins with very little work, no razor burn, no accidental cuts, and I didn't miss spots. If you are in a struggle to find the time to shave - this is much easier.

VEET also has this cream available in an easy to use pump or you could try out their Hair Removal Gel. It is available in a special formula for sensitive skin. Finding a quick an easy way to shave my legs couldn't have come at a better time with beaches & pools in my immediate future. VEET In Shower Hair Removal Cream has earned my stamp of Sanity Saver and my stuble free legs agree!Best Blogger Tips

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't speak on account of legs, but Veet works great on backs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...