5.23.2008

Nourish your nails


I really like the Cuticle Care Oil by Nubar. Probably my favorite thing about this cuticle oil is the great scents. It's available in vanilla, passion fruit, sweet almond and grapefruit. I am partial to the grapefruit scent! This cuticle care oil uses Jojoba for it's healing abilities and it's anti-fungal properties. It also blends Caramiane and Mulberry Root to help your nails grow stronger. This oil provides a little aromatherapy treatment for your hands and it really did make my nails look better. They are now stronger and shinier!

Also check out the Skin Essentials collection of aromatherapy lotions that contain antioxidants. The lotions use rich Shea butter to help your skin have long lasting moisture. The lotions also contain vitamins A & E and a Paraben free. Why should you car if your lotion contains Paraben? Parabens are a family of preservatives which can affect the endocrine system that produces your body's hormones (I'm no doctor but I don't think you want to mess around with your endocrine system or your hormones!). Skin Essentials come in 6 scents - Island Breeze, Hypnotic, Vanilla Passion, Delicious Pear, Pomegranate Delight, and Euphoria. I favor the Delicious Pear and I've really enjoyed using this lotion on my hands and legs. It really does keep my skin feeling soft and moisturized.

Visit Nubar to see all that they have to offer for your nails. They not only sell cuticle oils but nail polish, nail art, and nail treatments. You can get your toe rings and nail files here too. It's pretty much your one stop shop for nail care! The nail polish is formaldehyde free - you know the chemical they use to embalm bodies (yuck - why would you put this on your hands?). The chemical can cause itching and burning, not to mention it's bad for the environment.Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...