5.23.2008

Rescue your boring old carrier!


You probably already have one hiding in a closet or your garage. I did. I had the ugly baby carrier that I had quit using because it just wasn't very cute. When I discovered Elle Baby Boutique's adorable carrier covers I was thrilled. Instead of spending a fortune on a pricey carrier when you already have an ugly one, just order a cute cover from Elle Baby Boutique.The cover I tried was incredibly easy to put on and they are designed to fit most standard carriers. I really like that the cover is machine washable and durable enough to put in the dryer too! They have lots of stylish and contemporary fabrics to choose from at their boutique.

When you visit the Elle Baby Boutique you'll also find diaper bags and diaper tags made from the same fresh fabrics as the carrier covers. Another quality item worth checking out is their stroller liners. The fabrics are great and it's the perfect way to update a boring or stained stroller. This liner can also double as a blanket or beach mat (it's also machine washable & dry-able)!

Here is a short slideshow of my ugly carrier's transformation to stylish carrier with the help of a cover from Elle Baby Boutique:



Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...