4.24.2008

Sweet Leaf Baby


Thymes has a great collection of products for you little angel called Sweet Leaf Baby. I am a obsessed with their Baby Blanket Wash. I don't know about you but I washed everything that might touch my newborn in Baby Laundry Detergent before he was born. After he was born I also started washing most of my stuff in the same detergent because his face would touch my clothing and my sheets too. I was never a big fan of the baby detergents offered at my local stores so I am thrilled to find a Laundry Detergent for babies that I really like!

I started out testing out the Baby Blanket Wash on some of my son's clothing but I liked it so much I am now using it on mine too! It leaves my clothing so soft and I really like the light, fresh scent. Although I'm obviously not a baby anymore - I find that so many detergents will make my skin itch when I put on my freshly laundered clothing. Baby Blanket Wash leaves me itch free!

Sweet Leaf Baby also has the cutest nursery kit basket with a light jasmine scent. It includes a super soft wash cloth, diaper balm, instant hand cleanser, and nursery mist. I think I will be giving this at a lot of baby showers. I love the little basket that it comes in. The set looks so nice sitting on my changing table and it includes everything you need. I have loved spraying the nursery mist after changing a diaper - it helps cover up the not so pleasant odor but is not overpowering.

Thymes offers many other products besides their adorable Sweet Leaf Baby Collection. Stop by and visit their site and let me know what your favorites are. You never know when I might feel like giving out a freebie!Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...