6.01.2011

Deals you don't want to miss at Ollie Olio!

As if I need another reason to shop but when the sale is this good - I can't resist! Ollie Olio is the perfect place to find a steal of a deal and right now they have awesome items from Kumquat & 191 Kids up for grabs. Kumquat items are up to 46% off and 191 Kids up to 66% off!!! This hot sale ends on Monday 6/13/2011 - so check it out now.

I have baby on the brain so the items from Kumquat are calling my name, however - the stylish tops from 191 Kids are just the type of thing my oldest son would love.Check out a few of my favs below and *gasp* at the savings!

Kumquat Swing Top only $11.50!! That's a 45% savings off the usual price.
191 Kids Professor Short Sleeve - only $15.00 - you save 66%!!

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...