Pretty much the instant we had this baby together my sons had brought out all their play kitchen supplies. They were having quite the time playing in this instant kitchen. I am impressed with how durable it is - my 2 year old hasn't destroyed it yet. I also think it is very cool how functional it is - they cabinet doors actually open to put their supplies in and the fridge also opens to allow food storage. They can bang on the stove top with their pans and it holds strong. I've seen cardboard playhouses before but never a kitchen, especially one with this attention to detail.
Simply Stated: I loved it's limitless creative options, especially that it could be decorated by your children + the ability to fold flat is truly a gift. My only drawback was the price - it is cardboard and at up to $70 for some options it can get a little steep for this mom.One lucky reader will win their choice of any playhouse from Build a Dream Playhosues!! 1)Visit Build a Dream Playhouses and comment below with the answer to the following question: Which playhouse would you pick and why? 2) You MUST like Build a Dream Playhouse on Facebook (just click the link here and then press the little like box on their page). The deadline to enter is March 10th at midnight EST and this giveaway is open to US residents only. Be sure to include your email in your comment or we will not be able to let you know if you are the winner!
You can earn extra entries by:
- Add our button to your page for an extra entry (click here for the code)
- Tweet about the giveaway and include the link to this post to get an extra entry
- Be a subscriber or become a subscriber to get an extra entry
- Like us on Facebook - super easy, just click the little blue box below
- Review us on Alexa for 5 extra entries - yup 5! Just click the review link and give us some honest feedback