2.17.2011

Time for a Washer and Dryer update?

There are just some things that a mom can't survive without and in our home - one of those very important things is a washer and dryer. We used to have a really old washer and dryer it drove me mad. You had to run the dryer at least 2 -3 times just to get the clothing dry and the washer constantly crapped out on me. When we upgraded to a new set - I was amazed at not only how much time I saved but also how much money it saves when you don't have to run one load multiple times. I could also fit way more into each load so I saved even more time!

If it's time for you to move up to a better model I found that finding a discount washer and dryer was very easy with the help of Smarter.com. There are hundreds of different affordable washers and dryers for you to pick from on this helpful site and it makes it so much easier than trying to search site to site for the best deals yourself. All the top brands are accounted for in one place - like GE, Whirlpool, and LG, but now you can sort by price, sale items, and even popularity.

Whatever you're searching for in a discount washer and dryer you can definitely save time and money by using Smarter.com - as I look at the options I'm wondering if it's time to move up to a newer model in our home. I started browsing the sale items and just discovered a washer that makes my current one look pathetic. Did you know that you could purchase a washer that has the intelligence to match the amount of water used to your load size, or that it could come with the ability to use steam to kill 99.9% of household bacteria? Discovering that there is actually a washer that has the technology to keep your laundry smelling fresh and wrinkle free for up to 16 hours after the cycle has ended has got me lusting hardcore for this machine. Forgetting to swap the clothes quickly is a major laundry flaw of mine. I can't tell you how many times I have to rerun a load because I forgot to put it in the dryer in a timely manner and it now smells terribly funky. I would love to have a washer that is understanding about the amount of things my brain must remember at one time and gives me the ability to put a load in at 8 pm and not have to remember to put it in the dryer till noon the next day. If they make a washer with this amazing ability, what might a dryer be capable of doing? I am definitely going to be checking out the washers and dryers - my birthday is coming up soon!

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...