2.28.2011

Facetime goes XXX - A warning to my fellow mommies

This Christmas Connor received an iPod Touch. He loves it and his little brother loves to sneak away with it. He really likes to Facetime his grandparents - which for those of you unfamiliar with this it's basically video chatting. This weekend while my husband and I were getting ready to head out for the day - Connor called his Gigi (my mom) on Facetime. They are in our bedroom chatting it up and Connor is enjoying showing off his fancy duds, as well as Jack's air guitar skills to his grandma. My husband is just stepping out of the shower and we hear Connor say "Hey Gigi - wanna see my dad naked?!?". My mother is immediately responding frantically "give your mommy the phone" as my husband rushes to shut the bathroom door. We narrowly avoided giving my mother an awkward image she would probably never be able to erase and learned a valuable lesson about Facetime - you just never know what your child will decide to share via video. Ahh....memories.

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...