12.07.2009

"Time" to stuff stockings!

Recently my son has started to beg for his own watch. He can kinda tell time but he still has no concept of what it means. If he is lucky enough to discover that it is 7 o'clock - he still won't grasp that it means bedtime. I have been searching for a cool looking kid's watch that I could add to his holiday stocking. It's much more difficult than one would think. I do not want cartoon characters, hot wheels, or sounds to be decorating his wrist. I also don't want it to be so fancy that I would care if he lost it. The Children's Place has some ultra cute watches that meet all of my criteria. I adore the sparkling look of the girl watches and the boy watches are great too! My little guy is going to be very excited when he sees the camo style watch Santa brought for him!! The Children's Place has tons of great clothing for your child too! They have some seriously cute hats that I will be stocking up on soon. The two best things about this company - their clothing is affordable and durable. When you're shopping for rapidly growing, play tough, dirt loving little guys - these are two necessities in their wardrobe.
  • Wrap it up: I love the idea of putting it in their stocking but if you are looking to go bigger - try getting an outfit to go with it!
  • Price Tag: $5+
  • Where to buy: The Children's Place (the watches are not online but in the stores)

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...