12.07.2009

Couture Couture

Juicy Couture's Couture Couture perfume had me at first glance. I didn't even need a whiff of the delightful aroma. This is the prettiest perfume bottle I have seen in ages and I wanted to have it sitting on my bathroom counter. Silly yes, but it is just so dainty, feminine, and beautiful. Have no worries though - it smells fabulous as well. The outer packaging is far from misleading. It smells polished, sophisticated, feminine, and subtle at the same time. The notes of orange flower, mandarin, sandalwood, blushed plum, and honeysuckle are a flawless combination. I love the way the scent smells so inviting and warm yet also so elegant. It feels posh and rich. I'm kind of addicted to fragrance right now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...