12.04.2009

DJ Hero

I have always loved the way DJ's mix music together. I have even tried to do it myself and quickly discovered it was not an easy task to do. Thanks to DJ Hero I can get closer than ever before to mixing some really great beats. I have been seriously enjoying this game and so has my husband! This came as a shock to me because he typically hates any type of video game. DJ Hero lets you use an authentic turntable controller. You push the colored buttons on beat with the screen and you have to scratch the board as directed. It is not as easy as it sounds but it is certainly addictive! If you get far enough into the mix without a mistake you get to pull the turntable back and rewind. It is a major goal of mine to rewind as much as possible! As you get past the easy setting you actually get to cross fade the songs too. There are more than 102 songs made into unique mixes. Some of my favorite artists are mixed in a way I've never heard before. Artists like Eminem, 50 cent, Marvin Gaye, The Killers, Weezer, 2Pac, Beastie Boys, Cypress Hill, and the Black Eyed Peas. Some of the tracks even allow a guitar to join in a play along! The mixes are so good I wish they had a soundtrack I could take in my car. With beats like that, it's the perfect way to get a party going - you can even set up a party playlist. If you have another turntable, you and friends can mix together! Everyone who notices it in our home wants to play and soon becomes hooked. It's pretty much impossible not to enjoy the music at the very least. I love it. My friends love it. My husband loves it. I think this is a gift that is sure to be appreciated this holiday season!!
  • Wrap it up: This is one of those fantastic presents that don't even need a bow. Once opened they will entertain for hours to come!
  • Age: Teen+
  • Price Tag: $99.99+ (we found the $99.99 on Amazon)
  • Where to buy: Target, Walmart, ToysRUs, GameStop, Best Buy
Check it out in action:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...