11.23.2009

Lunchbox Games

This little lunchboxes are packed with some adorably fun learning games for your child. My son and I are having a great time playing the games that let us make cookies and race to build a sandwich. Although they aren't your typical game think how much children love to play kitchen or to help you cook. The collection of lunchbox games includes Cookin Cookies, Peanut Butter & Jelly, Jelly Bean Jumble, The Storybook Game, and even Party in my Tummy (Yo Gabba Gabba fans delight!). We get to try out the Cookin Cookies and Peanut Butter & Jelly. Both games were lots of fun and I discovered that even when we were not playing a game - my son would use them to pretend he was making food. I love that they come packaged in the cute lunchbox tins. It makes it easy to pack up the game and take it along for playdates or a long wait at the doctor's office.
  • Wrap it up: I would suggest giving a selection of the Lunchbox Games with a apron just the right size for your little one.
  • Age: 4+
  • Where to buy: More info at Fundex Games or you can purchase at Target

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...