11.25.2009

I know what I'm wearing to turkey dinner!

YesStyle constantly has clothing worth talking about and their Chiffon Accent Top has earned my pick as a holiday favorite. I will definitely be sporting this chic top on Thanksgiving this year and I have a feeling it will appear again at the many holiday events on my calendar. I love the simple elegance from the unexpected ruffle on one shoulder. This is a unique top but at the same time so comfortable. It looks great with jeans and even better with black pants or a black skirt. The top only needs some pretty earring to achieve a pulled together look. If you have been looking for quiet elegance with a big touch of style - look no further. This gorgeous top comes in both gray and black and it will only cost you $28. With a price like that you'll have enough left over to get some hot new shoes to wear with it!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...