11.23.2009

Homemade Burgers

I have to be honest. I'm not much for creating things with dough but my son loves it. I mean he LOVES it. He will sit there for hours creating various odds & ends from Play-doh. So while it may not be my cup of tea it is completely worth it for his sake. He is currently obsessed with the Burger Maker. It has all that he needs to create the perfect burger from pickles to the lettuce. It even has a tool to make french fries and potato chips. He loves using the tools. There is just something entrancing to my 4 year old about pushing down the lever and watching fries squeeze out. I can't quite explain it but I am relishing the ability to accomplish stuff while he is engrossed. The creative minds behind Play-doh are always coming up with wonderful ways to captivate your child and they've certainly hit the burger on the bun with this one.
  • Wrap it up: The set comes with everything your need including the Play-doh but you could always wrap it up with another fun Play-doh set. The Magic Swirl Ice Cream Shoppe would be a great partner!
  • Age: 3+
  • Price Tag: $14.99
  • Where to buy: You can buy online at Hasbro or this toy is everywhere - I have seen it at Walmart, Target, and ToysRUs.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...