10.22.2009

Permanent Hair Removal at home

Winner of our award for Best In Home Hair Remover, the Verseo ePen delivers impressive results with virtually no pain. The home electrolysis system removes hair permanently and it's very easy to do. It's patented, clinically tested, safe for your skin, and painless. It uses the same technology as salons and spas. Basically it transmits a special current to the root of the hair which prevents it from growing back again. Even knowing all this I was still a little scared to try it out myself. I found it hard to believe it could remove hair permanently without pain or damage to my skin. So I tried it out on my leg first...just in case and it delivered results just as promised. I couldn't tell you for sure if that hair returned due to the loads of legs hairs to decipher between. But after testing it on me leg I had the courage to use it on my eyebrows. Let's just say I no longer need to endure trips to the salon for an eyebrow waxing and thus far I have yet to see any of the treated hair grow back. It virtually pays for itself once you miss 3 waxings (and that's just on your eyebrows). So say goodbye to unwanted hair with the Verseo ePen - you can order one today by visiting Verseo.Best Blogger Tips

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A permanent hair removal at home? Not a bad idea. I'll try this one too.

Dana said...

Im a fan of home DIY kits myself and I would like to try this product too.. although I'm more familiar with the brazilian bikini wax kits than any gadgets available on the market today. I just hope i don't screw this one up, like I did the last time. :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...