9.11.2009

Qlubb

Just in time for the new school year is a very handy site for staying organized. Qlubb is a great resource for all types of groups to stay organized from PTA to sports teams. I found it to be a great asset when it comes to my son's preschool. They are frequently having parties or special events and with the help of Qlubb there is an easy to manage sign up sheet instead of a thousand reply all emails. Qlubb is free to use and includes helpful features like a shared group calendar, group invites, automatic task/event reminders, dedicated url, and even allows for photo sharing. So now when another mother takes a wonderful picture of my son at preschool she can post it on Qlubb and I can easily see a photo I would have never had access to before. If there is any group in your life that you are struggling to manage this is the site for you. Recently Qlubb partnered with Citizen Pip. Take a moment to check out one of their really cool eco-friendly lunch systems. Trust me on this one - you want this lunch box set. It comes complete with an adorable insulated lunch box with a cute nametag, a stainless steel water bottle, 4 bpa free airtight food containers, and 5 100% cotton napkins. If my son doesn't use his - it is so mine! I love the airtight food containers - they are perfect for his grapes and keeping crumbs and pbj smears out of his lunchbox.
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...