9.21.2009

Alphabetica

Alphabetica, Odes to the Alphabet has my vote as both a wonderful learning tool and a fun book for your child. I love the creative pages filled with unique artwork depicting each letter of the alphabet. The whimsy filled and playful poetry make the book fun to read for both me and my children. I am so tempted to frame pages of this gorgeous book and use them to decorate our playroom but I can't stand the thought of messing up the book. Guess I just need to get several copies! This unique book will make a fabulous addition to your library and a perfect gift for any child. It even comes signed by author Diana Spieker and illustrator Krista Skehan!



I am also loving the abc placemats - they are a great way to encourage learning even at mealtimes. As a bonus the placemats are covered in the creative images from the Alphabetica book. It would be a really cute gift set when paired together. You can learn more about these adorable products by visiting Personify Press.



Best Blogger Tips

1 comment:

Uniquely Yours said...

Wow! This looks like it will be a great way to learn.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...