6.19.2009

Purex Complete 3 in 1 Laundry Sheets!

I don't know about you but when I do the laundry I have to add three separate products to my washer/dryer. First I add detergent & fabric softner to the wash and then I add a dryer sheet to the dryer. The new Purex Complete 3 in 1 Laundry Sheets take all those steps and narrow it down to one complete with anti-static. It so simple. You just place the sheet into your washer and it will release the detergent. Then when you transfer your clothing to the dryer you take the sheet along with you (like you really wanted to try and find it in that wet mess anyhow). The sheet will then become heat activated to release the fabric softner and anti-static. Not only is this whole process easier but it is also cheaper. You buy just one product and it replaces the need to buy 3. It will save space in your laundry room and I think it is the perfect way to teach your kids how to do the laundry. I didn't know how until I was in college (no joke). With the 3 in 1 sheets I am pretty sure my 4 year old could do it and I wouldn't be worried about some ominious bubbles creeping under the laundry room door. Finally someone has made a change to the way we do laundry! Stock up - they only cost $8.99 for 20 sheets and come available in 3 different scents.Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...