5.12.2009

Tomat Kids

Tomat Kids is a great place to stock up on whimsical designs and humor filled tees. I love the sweet nature inspired designs on some of their organic dresses & onesies. The sillouette style and simplicity of the designs feel fresh & modern. All of the shirts from Tomat are made with 100% cotton and you can also order some items in 100% certified fine ring spun combed organic cotton. Everything is sweatshop free and homegrown!

I'm really impressed with the way they have managed to combine unique graphics with witty sayings. The Snap tee that Connor is modeling for us is one of my favorites! I also adore the onesie that says "not to old to start cryin". All of the wonderful designs from Tomat are different from the mass produced tees you see on so many children. They are something that I would be happy to wear myself. I love the Rock On Jacket!! I would really like to see my little guys wearing it. Make sure to go check out the selection at Tomat.

You can enter to win one of two Tomat Kids Almost Famous tees (one in pink 4T & one in blue 2T)! To enter to win visit Tomat and then fill out the form below. The deadline to enter is June 12 and as always you can double your winning chances by subscribing to Now What Baby. This contest is open to US and Canadian residents.


Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...