5.11.2009

Miss Misa

I don't own a lot of jewelry. I am pretty picky about the stuff I buy. It not only has to fit in my budget but it has to fit my style. Miss Misa has a wonderful collection of jewelry ranging from $15 to $105. The vast majority of her collections fall in the $35 bracket and that is a price my wallet can handle. I love how Miss Misa makes it so that I don't have to sacrifice style or uniqueness to find something I can afford. My current favorite is the Saint Necklace (Shown to your left). I love the layered affect and that it managed to combine gold & silver seamlessly. Unlike most layered necklaces it uses two different chains - one figuro and one curb chain - the result makes it look like you combined to separate necklaces. It looks like you accidentally achieved effortless style! The Mother Mary & St. Madeline charm give it an old fashioned appeal, like your grandmother's charm bracelet. It feels vintage, unique, special and right now it's on sale for only $14.90. Miss Misa has some fabulous statement rings, necklaces, and even a few bracelets & earrings. Check out the stylish options from Miss Misa and get something that looks one of a kind.Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...