5.04.2009

Lush has something for Mom!


Lush is always one of my favorite spot's to find gifts and this Mother's Day they have not let me down. They have 2 super cute gift sets that do all the work right down to the pretty packaging. The Mum Gift comes with Yummy Yummy Yummy Shower Gel, a Think Pink Bath Bomb, The Comforter Bubble Bar, Pop in the Bath Bubble Bar, Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter, and the Sultana of Soap. All of those wonderfully pampering goodies for only $40! It makes me wonder why you would bother searching for a gift anywhere else. This is a one stop wow!



Another Mother's Day gift option from Lush is the Sugar Mama Gift. This pretty gift box is packed with sweets like the Creamy Candy Bubble Bar and the Vanilla Delite Lotion. The price is only $19 so you could get this and some candy to go along with it! It would definitely be a great gift for me because I love vanilla and candy. The two scents would make me feel relaxed and happy! Make sure to check out lush to see all of the wonderful products and keep in mind that they are all made fresh by hand!Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...