5.21.2009

Limobasics

Limobasics is the perfect place to stock up on clothing for your children. They have all the basics that you need at prices you can afford. My favorite thing about Limobasics is the great selection of bright & vivid colors to choose from. Less is more - you get high quality, functional children's apparel without all the frills. The simple designs let your child be the star. I am not a big fan of babyish, overdone kids clothing and I am thrilled to discover a company that really excells at keeping it simple.

In a variety of 12 different colors you will find everything you need for your baby's wardrobe. They have layettes, pajamas, underwear, t-shirts, pants, hats, booties, and even bibs. Limobasics has clothing to fit newborns and kids up to 5 years old. All of their clothing uses the highest quality cotton. My favorite item from Limobasics is the footed pyjama suit! It opens on the back so you can change your baby's diaper without having to remove their arms or legs - they won't get cold at all! Plus I think the little bottom flap is so adorable and it's actually a really hard to find style of baby clothing. It feels a little old-fashioned and I love that! I was extremely pleased with the fit, feel, and quality of the pieces I tried from Limobasics. My little boy looked so adorable and I can tell that he felt really comfy as well!


Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...