5.04.2009

Gifted Grasshopper Baby Shower Book Registry

The Gifted Grasshopper has started a really cool new way to do a baby shower. They now offer a Baby Shower Book Registry. I love this idea especially once you are on your second child. When I had Jackson I already had pretty much everything I needed from his older brother and people were always asking what I wanted. I never knew what to say other than diapers. I think that books are one of those gifts that keep on giving. You will never get rid of a good book. It will just keep getting passed down through your family. Reading a book to your children is a great way to bond with them and a great way to give them a jump start on their education. It teaches them creativity and imagination. When you sign up for a Baby Shower Book Registry with the Gifted Grasshopper they send you cards to include with the baby shower invitations. The cards encourage guests to sign up to donate a book to your new baby's book collection and it will only cost them $7 to do so. If they choose to purchase a book then it will include a tag with the name of the person who donated it. Your book collection will arrive a week prior to the shower at the home of the hostess. It will come packaged in a cute Gifted Grasshopper tote complete with 2 pairs of grasshopper glasses and a stuffed Griffen the Grasshopper (plus an extra book). I am planning on doing this the next time I have a little one. We can never get enough books in our home and I love the idea of having books from each shower attendee to share with my child.

The Gifted Grasshopper is giving away one free Baby Shower Book Registry. This includes the cards to send to the shower attendees, a canvas tote, one book, a stuffed Griffen the Grasshopper, 2 pairs of Grasshopper glasses and the shipping of the completed book collection. To enter to win visit The Gifted Grasshopper and then fill out the form below. The deadline to enter is June 4th and as always you can double your winning chances by subscribing to Now What Baby.


Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...