5.21.2009

Annie Chun's

I am a chinese takeout junkie. I just can't get enough and I was so excited to discover Annie Chun's in my local grocery store. Not only does her line of delicious foods feed my addiction for Asian food but they are also healthy. I love her noodle bowls and they are 100% natural and free of both MSG & preservatives. They even come packaged in a bio-degradable bowl. I am all for eating healthier and when it comes ready to go in a matter of minutes - I can not pass that up. Convinience is very important to me. Annie Chun's line of yummy meals includes soups, noodles, rice, and even sushi. You can even buy her sauces to use on the meals you prepare. All of her food is afforadable - you can get a Kung Pao Noodle Bowl for only $3.49!

Check out Annie Chun's online today to see the full range of Asian meals and you can shop there as well!Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...