4.03.2009

Thomas & Friends: Railway Friends

Thomas & Friends: Railway Friends was a huge hit with my 3 year old. No surprise there because he loves anything to do with Thomas the Train. The real surprise was the way it intrigued to interest of my 7 month old. He could not take his eyes off the video and I even managed to tolerate it. It included 6 all new adventures with a common theme of loyalty, responsibility, and friendship. If there is one thing I really like about Thomas & Friends it's that all of their stories have positive morals & values. Thomas & Friends: Railway Friends even included a special feature called 'laying down the track puzzle' and this provided lots of fun for my son. I love how it let him become interactive with his movie. You can pick up your own copy of Thomas & Friends: Railway Friends and right now it will only set you back $7.99. I think it would make a great addition to a little guy's Easter basket!Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...