4.13.2009

Nvey Eco Organic Makeup

Nvey Eco makeup will have you wondering why you never went green with your beauty routine before. After trying some of their makeup I was curious why anyone would use anything else. The colors blend flawlessly and stay put throughout the day. The organic eyeshadow actually uses ingredients that are good for your skin. It has Vitamins A, C, & E to give it it's soft formula. It's even talc free and includes chamomile to soothe your skin. This is so perfect for those of us with sensitive skin. The color goes on just as you expect it to and will still be on when you get home at the end of the day. I really like the selection of colors they offer and I am really into the bronze marigold shimmer. It is just right for a golden summer glow!


I also tried out the Organic Powder Blush and that too left me very satisfied. It's talc free formula went on leaving me with just the right subtle glow & contour. It also has Vitamins A, C, & E in it's formula and leaves your skin feeling soft. It applies streak free and looks really natural. When you check out the selection at Nvey Eco make certain to purchase the Organic Erase! I am hooked on this flawless blemish hider. It works wonders at concealing my dark circles (thank you!) and it doesn't dry out looking cakey at the end of the day. The unique formula actually include organic castor oil. Although I'm not sure what that has to do with evening out my skin tone....it definitely gets the job done! Really amazing concealer! Can you tell that I like this product?

You can check out the full line of Nvey Eco Organic Makeup here. They offer everything you need to go green with your beauty routine from the foundation to your lips.Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...