4.02.2009

A heartbreaker from the start


This has always been one of my favorite pictures of Connor. He was a little over 14 months old and wandering through the fields at a pumpkin patch. I can hardly believe that this was over 2 years ago...it almost feels like yesterday. They always tell you to enjoy your children because they grow up too fast and when I see pictures like this - I have to agree. It's like I blinked and then he was no longer a little baby and becoming a big boy. He can spell his name and sings Johnny Cash songs as he plays. He no longer needs his mommy to feed him or change his diaper. While this new found independence can be nice at times it does make me fearful of the day he no longer needs my help at all. He is already too cool to tell me about his day. Remember when you were a kid and your parents would say how was school or what did you do at school today? When I pick Connor up from preschool I always ask him and he tells me "I didn't have fun and we didn't do nothing." It has already begun....

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...