4.01.2009

Clearasil Pimple Bocker Battle


I love to watch people dance. I am addicted to shows like So You Think You Can Dance & America's Best Dance Crew. Clearasil is having a dance crew battle to earn the title of Clearasil's first ever dance crew! You can watch the contestants online April 9 and vote for your favorite crew! I also have the privilege of giving away 2 sets of 2 tickets to see the Pimper Blocker Battle competition live at the Hard Rock Cafe in Times Square. You might only want to enter this one if you are in the NY area. The event is hosted by celeb Michelle Trachtenburg and even has Drew Lacey & Alyson Stoner & GEO as the celebrity judges! I wish I lived in the area so that I could attend. In the meantime you can check out the youtube to see the competing crews...be prepared to be very impressed!

Want to win tickets? Just leave a comment below and be sure to include your email address. Winners will be chosen April 6th - so enter fast! Not local? You can still enjoy the fun by voting & watching the competition online on April 9th at Clearasil!The countdown has begun!



Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...