4.30.2009

GR8X Baby Traveller Deluxe

I am new to the world of GR8X products and after trying out the Baby Traveller Deluxe Diaper Bag I am eager to see everything they have to offer! This diaper bag holds everything you need and it does it in an organized manner. It has oodles of pockets to store all the odds & ends you have to tote when you have a little one. My favorite part though is the way when it is opened fully it reveals a changing pad with all your changing products on the adjacent pockets. The soft changing pad can be easily removed and tossed in the washer if it gets dirty. I love how it buckles together to make an easy to carry diaper bag with adjustable straps. The design looks stylish and gender neutral which means my husband isn't embarrassed to carry it around with him. There is a large rear pocket that is perfect for storing anything you would like to have at easy reach. I typically use that pocket for my belongs and keep my babies stuff in the pockets on the inside. This cool bag even comes complete with a bottle holder and a cell phone pocket. The bungee cord on the bag makes it easy to stash a wrap or a blanket underneath the stretchy cords. You can pick up your own from GR8X and choose from the wide assortment of colors.Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...