4.29.2009

glominerals

I just got hooked on this great makeup company called glominerals! Their cosmetic collection is made from natural high-pigment minerals & antioxidants and it works wonderfully! Some of my favorites are the gloHighlighter which gives you that natural shimmer and instantly brightens your face. A little goes a long way with this one. You can dab a little on your cheeks or brow. I even use it on my eye lids and it does a great job of making me look awake. The formula even includes vitamins A,C,E, and green tea -so it helps make your skin healthier as it beautifies!

Another one of my favorites is the gloGloss. The colors are all so beautiful and provide you with a lasting shine. It uses ingredients like safflower oil and aloe to give your lips moisture. I love the way it doesn't feel sticky and that my lips stay hydrated. You can choose from 16 gorgeous shades!

I just recently discovered cream eyeliner and I don't know if I could ever use anything else. the gloCream eye liner comes in 5 different shades that are budgeproof. When you apply this eyeliner with a brush it gives you a very precise line and it glides into place. You can also smudge it to get that smoky eye stare. I usually put it on neatly in the morning and then smudge it for night. I like that glominerals has created cosmetics that are not only great beauty enhancers but are also good for your skin. You can find everything that you need for your beauty routine at their shop here and start glowing!Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...